Some companies have history. Acumen has a legacy.
Based in Austin, Texas, Acumen is a privately held U.S. company, founded and run by strong leadership with a long legacy in the project management community.
Our company was born from the acknowledged need for improved project performance, insight, and vision, through analytics with respect to both timeline and bottom line.
As a project management solutions company, Acumen is the indisputable best at providing insight into project challenges and using analytics to effectively overcome them, as well as aligning successful performance with corporate vision.
It takes a good plan to make a great project.
This truth is at the heart of Acumen and why we believe that a sound schedule is the key to a successful project – and an exceptional project manager. Our core concepts, methodology and products work hand-in-hand to consistently create sound schedules, completion confidence, on-time and on-budget projects and, ultimately, successful project managers.
Our Core Concepts
As Acumen seeks to build better schedules, we operate from two fundamental beliefs:
- The integrity of the CPM schedule–an integral factor in the reliability of subsequent resource loading, cost engineering, risk modeling, and overall project execution performance–is the key to ensuring project success.
- In accurately forecasting project completion, a realistic, risk-adjusted plan is much more valuable than a deterministic schedule.
Providing the best products for the most confidence.
With the introduction of Acumen Fuse®, we bring you unmatched analytics at every step of the way. Fuse is a complimentary application to your existing scheduling tool that:
- helps you build sound, realistically do-able schedules without manual critique;
- provides you with metric analysis and a clear visual of schedule, cost, risk and performance in a single dashboard; and
- gives you a repeatable way to score and critique schedule quality, pinpoint weaknesses, evaluate performance during execution, and gauge the impact of changes you choose to make.